The CoPilot 128 Hi-Resolution Printing System
The CoPilot 128 ink jet printing system offers the durability, versatility and productivity that you have come to rely on from Squid Ink. Whether you are printing lot codes on coated cartons, bar codes on corrugate cases, or product information and logos on PVC pipe you’re sure to find the right solution with Squid Ink’s new CoPilot 128.
Industrial Design, User Flexibility
The system is capable of running oil-based or solvent-based inks to print up to 185 dpi at 135ft /min on a variety of substrates. For non-porous applications, users have the option of utilizing Squid Ink’s solvent-based inks to print a number of pigmented inks on a variety of non-porous products like, coated cartons, plastics, glass, shrink wrap, metals, and more. Squid Ink’s PZ-1000 ink for porous substrates offers low-maintenance performance, eliminating the need for auto-priming functions and offering better ink utilization than competitive systems.
Maximize Your Uptime
The CoPilot 128 is designed to meet the harsh demands of your application. The printer features a durable touchscreen, industrial strength printhead construction, and print engines designed for industrial applications, not office applications. You can be confident that CoPilot 128’s rugged design will withstand the most abusive industrial environments while providing superior quality print. The CoPilot also features a large 500ml cartridge or bag ink system. The generous ink volume allows users to keep their line running, reducing downtime and maximizing ROI.
BENEFITS OF THE COPILOT 128
- CoPilot 128 uses proven Xaar piezo technology resulting in razor-sharp print
- Available in either oil-based for porous applications or solvent-based for non-porous applications
- Print up to .7″ of hi-resolution characters, razor-sharp text, scannable bar codes, and great looking logos at 185 dpi
- CoPilot 128’s 4.3″ full color touchscreen provides access to the system’s internal messages and print functions
- Compatible with Squid Ink’s easy-to-use Orion™ message creation PC software